[R-SIG-Mac] R on Mac: framework or homebrew?

Zhang Xinlian coral90zhang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:29:34 CEST 2015

I used brew install R to install R and I use the most recent version of
Rstudio. And when I use the "export" in Rstudio, it tells me the following.
Warning messages:
1: In cairo_pdf(file = "/Users/xinlianzhang/Desktop/Rplot.pdf", width =
5.22917,  :
  unable to load shared object
'/usr/local/Cellar/r/3.2.0_1/R.framework/Resources/library/grDevices/libs//cairo.so':

dlopen(/usr/local/Cellar/r/3.2.0_1/R.framework/Resources/library/grDevices/libs//cairo.so,
6): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libjpeg.8.dylib
  Referenced from:
/usr/local/Cellar/r/3.2.0_1/R.framework/Resources/library/grDevices/libs//cairo.so
  Reason: Incompatible library version: cairo.so requires version 13.0.0 or
later, but libjpeg.8.dylib provides version 12.0.0
2: In cairo_pdf(file = "/Users/xinlianzhang/Desktop/Rplot.pdf", width =
5.22917,  :
  failed to load cairo DLL

在 2013年9月12日星期四 UTC-4上午10:20:07,Rainer M Krug写道: