[R-SIG-Mac] using package xlsx

Dennis Fisher fisher at plessthan.com
Thu Apr 9 04:10:28 CEST 2015

Simon

Success!  Thanks.

Is it possible to add a more informed message to rJava when this problem is encountered?  The present message does indicate that the legacy version of Java is needed but it does not explain how to obtain that software.  Providing the link to support.apple.com would assist the user.

Dennis

Dennis Fisher MD
P < (The "P Less Than" Company)
Phone: 1-866-PLessThan (1-866-753-7784)