[R-SIG-Mac] Unload CRAN package and locally built package

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Sep 26 04:53:40 CEST 2014

Gabor,

what OS X version are you using? More recent OS X versions have slightly different C++ ABI so you can't really mix C++ code compiled on SL and let's say Mavericks - hence the two different sets of binaries. That would be my guess here since igraph uses C++ and it involves destructor code on unloading...