[R-SIG-Mac] R Mac Error on edit() Window Close

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 09:06:21 CET 2014

> On 06 Nov 2014, at 16:50 , Louis Springer <louis.springer at viawest.com> wrote:

Nov.6!! Looks like this got stalled in Zurich somehow...

> Is this known behavior? I couldn’t find a report on this and suspect it may be something wrong with my install. Any ideas on what might be amiss?

In a word: Yosemite.

Or so I think. I can't reproduce this with 3.0.2 Snow Leopard build (and I'm not upgrading before I'm done with teaching for this semester!)

If it is a Yosemite issue, it is probably best to wait for Apple to release 10.10.1. Meanwhile,
(a) Could you provide more precise reproduction instructions ("edit(airquality)" didn't do it for me)
(b) Are you seeing this both with Snow Leopard and Mavericks builds?

-pd
--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501