[R-SIG-Mac] Trouble compiling packages under Mavericks

Andy Jacobson andy.jacobson at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 6 19:21:59 CET 2014

Simon,

Thanks for your reply.  I think this ought to be elevated to a FAQ, or mentioned in the R-admin Mavericks section, because I *still* can't find it in the R-Sig-Mac archives, even after you told me the information is there.  As far as updating R, I have the latest CRAN version...are you suggesting to go with a more recent build?

Thanks,

Andy