[R-SIG-Mac] Is Yosemite now "safe" for most of us?

Ralph O'Brien obrienralph at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:37:58 CET 2014

The missives about running R/Rstudio under Yosemite seem to have died down.

For the vast majority of us who are "vanilla" uses of the current versions
of R and Rstudio, is Yosemite (10.10.current) now as safe as Mavericks
(10.9.current)?

I'm hoping a single short response from one of the R-on-Mac leaders will
give me (and thousands more) either a green or red light at this point.

Thanks for all the great work you do.

Ralph O'Brien, PhD
Retired Professor of Biostatistics
Case Western Reserve University
(but still keenly professionally active)
910.553.4224; Cell: 216.312.3203

*“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I
learn.”*

        *― Benjamin Franklin*