[R-SIG-Mac] corrupted plist file again

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Tue Dec 23 18:16:48 CET 2014

Hmm... The reason I suspected the file is that every time I delete this
plist file, everything is OK again. However:

Other than some mystery "Shared" volume called "8e402800000" which my
OSX desktop tells me "connection failed," I don't have any oddball
mounts.   I'm unable to collect any info on that volume, and I can't
eject, unmount, or connect to it, so I dunno what it is, but it is true
that when I run "GetInfo", the FinderInfo window goes into a spin while
"Fetching more info" so possibly that is the headache.

Any idea how I can remove that alleged volume from my Network list?  It
doesn't show up as ejectable.

Terminal % ls -a /Volumes doesn't show any other entries,btw.