[R-SIG-Mac] kernel_task uses all memory with foreach()

Ben Bond-Lamberty bpbond at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:14:24 CEST 2014

It seems unlikely that the problem is with kernel_task; I and many
others have used foreach() extensively without a problem. Total guess:
you're testing and running your code repeatedly, and in doing so,
pausing but not killing the child processes. These are accumulating,
and consuming system resources.

Best would be to post a reproducible example, if possible.

Ben