[R-SIG-Mac] Problems with R 1.

Jorge Franco jfranco at fagro.edu.uy
Sat Apr 12 12:39:37 CEST 2014

The terminal output is attached (it did not crash).
No, I have different problems (simpler than Patrick problems, surely).
Following your suggestion "there is nothing to change" I did get the
packages I need by downloading the .tar files (from the CRAN-R-project)
and installing them using Rstudio. For now that's working.
Thanks very much,
J Franco