[R-SIG-Mac] OT Re:haxies and injection

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Sun Sep 2 15:01:33 CEST 2012

While I can understand the frustration and confusion caused by
DefaultFolderX not playing nice with R and MountainLion,  I would like
to point out that many if not all of us use an awful lot of OSX apps
that are not R.   Default Folder is, and has been since its inception, a
spectacularly useful tool.  Add to that the fact that there is an
options dialog to list apps that DFX does NOT load into, and you should
be fine to go.

--

Sent from my Cray XK6
"Quidvis recte factum, quamvis humile, praeclarum."