[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.15.1 binary for Mac OS X

Richard R. Liu richard.liu at pueo-owl.ch
Wed Jun 27 09:45:11 CEST 2012

Hello,

I was a way from the computer for a few days, noticed when I returned that
2.15.1 is the current version of R, but the link to a Mac OS X binary takes me
to a page that gives the impression that only a 2.15 binary is available for
that platform.  I've checked the archives of the mail list and don't find any
mention of a delay of 2.15.1 for Mac OS X, nor, however, do I find any
announcement of 2.15.1 for Mac.  Can somebody fill me in on the current status
of 2.15.1 binaries for various platforms?

Regards,
Richard

Richard R. Liu
richard.liu at pueo-owl.ch