[R-SIG-Mac] installXLSXsupport() error

Davor Cubranic cubranic at stat.ubc.ca
Mon Jul 16 18:58:22 CEST 2012

I ran into this some months ago with Rcpp or RcppArmadillo. Switching to source let me install them, but I see that whatever the problem was at the time, has been fixed since because their binaries do now appear in the package installer GUI. I'll check the "check_results" page the next time this happens, thanks for reminding me.

Davor