[R-SIG-Mac] ESC key and STOP button not working in R 2.14.1

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 01:02:31 CET 2012

On Feb 28, 2012, at 4:41 PM, bugreport19621012 at fastmail.fm wrote:

> The most recent email on this appears to be https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2012-January/008967.html
>
> which says, "the most recent GUI is back to the old behavior."
>
> Does this refer to some more recent GUI than the following?

Yes (note that message is after the build date you give) - you could build the new GUI yourself tonight, but R 2.14.2 is going out to CRAN tomorrow so I'd just wait for that.

Michael