[R-SIG-Mac] graph bugs using R on MAC

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Mon Sep 19 02:53:07 CEST 2011

Bonnie,

You will need to identify the points where you want your labels on the normal screen first, then code them into the script before producing the output... it is probably good practice in terms of being able to reproduce graphs consistently.

I also find the pdf(file='somename.pdf') useful as the images are vectors, so can be resized easily and cleanly.

cheers

Ben