[R-SIG-Mac] graph bugs using R on MAC

bby2103 at columbia.edu bby2103 at columbia.edu
Sun Sep 18 23:43:09 CEST 2011

Hi Kent,

Thanks for the tip.

This works, up to the same point where I can save pdf into Word using
the menu.
In other words, as long as I don't use the Identify function, I can
get the graph I need. But it can't be in an interactive mode which the
Identify function needs to be in. So whatever labels I need to show on
the graph will not be there.

Bonnie