[R-SIG-Mac] UI feature suggestions (was bracket-matching and window positioning)

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Wed Jul 20 03:42:27 CEST 2011

I'd agree with Tim, I'm saving a great deal of time with the recent GUI improvements - I love the ability to run from the help window!

I was wondering (and it may be a feature already) if there is any way to stop the focus shifting from the console window to the plot window when a new plot (quartz) is started? It seems to be a part of plot.new(), so maybe it isn't a GUI issue, but just clicking the quartz button in the gui doesn't do it. I'm probably the only person in the world who finds this a problem, but for some reason in my workflow it can be a blocker when the focus shifts but I'm still trying to feed commands in.

cheers

Ben