[R-SIG-Mac] R editor for Mac

Gerald Jurasinski terhorab at mac.com
Thu Jan 27 07:23:03 CET 2011

Hi Kristina,

The standard R.app is really everything you need. Build in syntax highlighting, command forwarding, function preview, package installation, managing, and loading etc. makes working with it really easy. However, if you still insist on an "external" editor try JGR (read JaguaR).

All the best
Gerald

——————————————————

Dr. Gerald Jurasinski
Landscape Ecology and Site Evaluation
Institute for Management of Rural Areas
Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
University of Rostock
Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 6
18059 Rostock
Germany