[R-SIG-Mac] biOps and fftw3

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Apr 13 03:56:23 CEST 2011

That's the wrong question -- the question is why does the check fail? And you'll get the answer only by looking at config.log. Since you didn't share that important part you'll have to either figure it out yourself or include that detail ;). Note that static libraries don't cascade dependencies, so you have to make sure they are included in your flags or the configure is written well enough to know about them.