[R-SIG-Mac] Call to test current R 2.13.0 beta and RCs - especially new GUI features!

Mike Lawrence Mike.Lawrence at dal.ca
Fri Apr 8 16:29:26 CEST 2011

I notice that this version hangs when I run the examples for the
ezMixed function in the ez package. Some play
(https://gist.github.com/909934) reveals that is might have something
to do with the custom progress bar I use in ezMixed, but I can get
more minimal examples just using the progress bar to work, and
furthermore, if one simply runs through the code in ezMixed
line-by-line (instead of using it as a function), the hang does not
occur. When I replace the custom progress bar with the standard text
progress bar, the function works fine.

Any thoughts?

Mike