[R-SIG-Mac] 'Source File...' not going to working directory

Chris Redfield shady935 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 05:33:05 CEST 2010

I upgraded from Leopard to Snow Leopard and some behaviors in R changed.

After setting the working directory, R > Misc > Change Working Directory... >
i.e. ~/Documents/project3/testing/hello
I would then do File > Source File... > and the browse function would go
directly to ~/Documents/project3/testing/hello where my source is located
Now it only opens to ~/

Did something change in Snow Leopard or in R?

I've tested - Profile changing within the same Mac, also installed fresh
versions of R on clean Snow Leopard builds with the same results

Thanks in advance.