[R-SIG-Mac] R2.12 for Mac

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Nov 15 11:24:45 CET 2010

Dear users,

I've seen a few problems on this list related to R2.12 on Mac. It looks
to me that the Mac release is not really stable yet, or is it? Maybe
it's just a few instances and most of you have no problems at all with it.

Therefore, I've kept my R2.11 on my Mac. Would you advise to upgrade or
to wait some time? And if I should/can upgrade, do you have any
recommendations regarding how to do it correctly (that are not included
in the FAQ)?

Thanks for the advice!
Ivan

--