[R-SIG-Mac] R-app for naive users

ian fellows ian.fellows at stat.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 26 09:15:16 CET 2010

Ruth,

One option is to go with the platform independent JGR GUI. I've made
some one-step installers, which are available at: http://
www.deducer.org/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.DownloadingAndInstallingDeducer

The installers also install R, JGR and the Deducer package which you
may (or may not) be interested in from a teaching perspective.

Cheers,
Ian