[R-SIG-Mac] dblepr for 64B R

Roger Koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 17 00:08:50 CEST 2010

My apologies,  call dblepr works precisely as it should my test
function neglected to declare the crucial variable double.....

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801