[R-SIG-Mac] RQuantLib missing binaries

Kyle Matoba kmmatoba at stanford.edu
Sun Jun 13 22:36:52 CEST 2010

Hi Andreas,

So far as I can tell, the latest version that is available is
0.2.11-1, is that your understanding?  We are version 0.3.2 and per:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RQuantLib/RQuantLib.pdf

there have been some significant upgrades in the intervening releases.
 It seems that Professor Ripley is correct in that the newest version
is only available for Windows.

Thanks for the idea.

Best,

Kyle