[R-SIG-Mac] R texteditor for mac OS

Bunny, lautloscrew.com bunny at lautloscrew.com
Fri Jun 4 09:58:38 CEST 2010

Hi Steve,

thx for the help with the buffer and the refcard, that really helps.
On 04.06.2010, at 05:58, Steve Lianoglou wrote:

>> I also tried to aquamacs / Emacs, but had some trouble because it was not accepting my curly braces {} out of the box.
>
> Sorry, I can't figure out what you mean by that. Could you please elaborate?

still i have the problem with the curly braces. if I hit alt+8 / alt+9 which is supposed to create curly braces on a mac, I am switched to the interface below the editor itself.
I am it surprised by these issues because I though aquamacs was supposed to run on macs.

best

matt