[R-SIG-Mac] iPad?

Matthew Cohen matthewcohen at me.com
Sat Jan 30 05:06:09 CET 2010

I think it might be worthwhile to think about getting R to work on the iPad, especially if it can access iWork/Numbers spreadsheets...  I realize someone brought up trying this on the iPhone a couple of years back, and no one was able to figure out what the point would be.  But R on the iPad seems like it would be genuinely useful...

I'm not sure that I have much to contribute in terms of making this happen, but I'm wondering if anyone who is familiar with the iPhone SDK (especially anyone who has played around with 3.2) knows how feasible it would be...

Thanks,
Matt