[R-SIG-Mac] Console font size

Alan Kelly akelly at tcd.ie
Tue Jan 19 09:48:37 CET 2010

Dear all, I plan to use Apple's Podcast Producer 2 to deliver some
distance learning courses.  The existing console font size is far too
small for this purpose.  When I open R preferences (Quartz tab) I see
that the font family is given as "System Font Text" and font point
size as 12.  The "change" button is greyed out.  (Why?) What do I need
to do to reset the family and font size? I've looked at the R for Mac
OS X FAQ without finding an answer.
Many thanks for any suggestions.
Alan Kelly
Department of Public Health & Primary Care
Trinity College Dublin