[R-SIG-Mac] Crash on package install using package installer

Kevin Owens kevin.j.owens at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:20:36 CET 2010

I tried to install an R package through the Package Installer in the
R.app, but the program becomes unresponsive. I have been able to install
packages through it before. I haven't tried installing packages another
way because I don't know how to yet. I have attached r-crash-100216.txt
(171 kB), the crash report it generated when i forced R.app to quit.

Kevin