[R-SIG-Mac] learning R

Christophe Dutang dutangc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 14:45:37 CET 2010

There are many levels of knowledge/skills of R, the first levels are quick to do. But next levels are harder to pass.

I will say in a sentence that R is easy to learn but difficult to master, which applies to many things (danse, music, sport, ...)!

Christophe

--
Christophe Dutang
Ph.D. student at ISFA, Lyon, France