[R-SIG-Mac] Permanently change default console font

Mike Lawrence Mike.Lawrence at dal.ca
Sat Apr 24 03:59:34 CEST 2010

I tried poking at the source code again and I guess I didn't try hard
enough the first time because this time I found that changing the
default font is trivial:

In files "RConsoleController.m" & "RController.m", change all instances of
NSFont userFixedPitchFontOfSize:currentFontSize
NSFont fontWithName:@"Menlo-Regular" size:currentFontSize

Mike