[R-SIG-Mac] Questions regarding R + Aquamacs + ESS

Gerald Jurasinski terhorab at mac.com
Sat Sep 19 09:55:51 CEST 2009

Dear Johannes,

When you come from XP and used R with Tinn-R Why don't you try The
standard R-Gui that comes with the R binaries. I find it very
intuitive and easy to use. Syntax coloring is complete, send line,
send selection, and send all is easy with just one short key (you can
set it as you wish in the preferences).

Just give it a try.
Best regards
Gerald