[R-SIG-Mac] BBEdit Language Module Enhancements

Jonathan Marc Bearak jonathan.bearak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:10:33 CET 2009

Hi,

I made a couple of enhancements to the BBEdit Language Module found in
this thread:
	https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2005-December/002520.html

I have uploaded the language module here:
	http://homepages.nyu.edu/~jmb736/code/R_language_module_for_BBEdit/R.plist

This language module, as revised, will detect R functions, so you can
browse functions in the symbols menu.

I have not yet figured out how to match the function body.  As such,
when the cursor is placed, not in the function name, but in the
function body, the symbols menu will display "(no symbols selected)".
I am not sure when I will next have time to look at this, but in any
case, simply being able to browse function names is the really
important thing (for me, anyway) so I do not have to scroll down a
file or use the find dialog just to find a function.

I hope this is helpful.

Best,
Jonathan