[R-SIG-Mac] R crash on startup in OS X

Jordan Thomson jathomso at sfu.ca
Wed Oct 21 21:55:29 CEST 2009

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the quick reply.  The Framework folder and contents are all there at /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/2.9, including the library file (libR.dylib).  For some reason, however, R still won't load that library and crashes on launch.

I'm not sure why that would be.  Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks for your time,

Jordy