[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.10.0 beta -- please test!

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Mon Oct 19 14:46:28 CEST 2009

Dear Mac users,

please consider testing R 2.10.0 beta *before* the release. First, we
have now an automated installer generator system for Leopard and Snow
Leopard (incl. 64-bit R), so it will be useful to test that it works
as desired and second there was one very fundamental change in the GUI
(not necessarily visible for the user but it makes sure any new
debugging/browser support in R is passed into the GUI) so we want to
make sure *before* the release that any issues are ironed out -- but
we can only do that with your feedback.

The beta releases can be downloaded from
http://R.research.att.com/

Thanks,