[R-SIG-Mac] tiff output on Mac

Sundar Dorai-Raj sdorairaj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 19:10:46 CEST 2009

Hi, Simon,

I'm not sure where quartz.save is? Can you send me a pointer?

> help.search("quartz.save")
No help files found with alias or concept or title matching
‘quartz.save’ using regular expression matching.
> R.version
               _
platform       i386-apple-darwin8.11.1
arch           i386
os             darwin8.11.1
system         i386, darwin8.11.1
status
major          2
minor          9.2
year           2009
month          08
day            24
svn rev        49384
language       R
version.string R version 2.9.2 (2009-08-24)

Thanks,

--sundar