[R-SIG-Mac] Built on Mac, Installing on Windows - should this work?

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Mon Nov 30 21:11:22 CET 2009

You guys are great!  I understand the nuances between platforms much better
now (the Mac environment does a lot for you in the background, which I had
not given much thought to). Success came with unpacking the .zip file into
the library folder.  Then I still had to install all the dependencies before
my package would "activate", but I'm in business now.  Thanks a bunch to
each of you!  Bryan