[R-SIG-Mac] R.app intractable history problem

Rob Goedman robjgoedman at me.com
Thu Nov 5 23:45:31 CET 2009

Twice I've tried to send below email. I do get a message back that it
is being processed but it never shows up in my mailbox from r-sig-mac.
Agustin and I are exchanging emails to sort out his issue, but I'm
just wondering if other folks have ongoing history trouble on their
systems.

Regards,
Rob

Agustin,

If you don't see the history being saved after using Cmd-Q or the menu
item Quit R, please send me a message (just to me) and we'll work on
finding out what is happening. Not sure if we should bother the entire
alias too much. If it turns out to be of general interest, I'll report
it back to the list.

If other folks are also 'silently' suffering, please send me a private
email as well.

Thanks,
Rob