[R-SIG-Mac] R.app intractable history problem

Rob Goedman robjgoedman at me.com
Thu Nov 5 17:36:23 CET 2009

This is clearly a bug. Thanks Gaël! Just now tried it (on SnowLeopard)
and it shows the same behavior.

In R.app, q() should also get to the point where it will close the
console window (which is where we update preferences, history etc).
I'll check the sources to see if and why it is not (or no longer?)
getting to that point.

Thanks for staying with this!

Rob