[R-SIG-Mac] Problem with R CMD check, pdflatex

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Mon May 18 10:11:48 CEST 2009

Michael,

CRAN R comes configured with MacTeX, see also
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2009-April/006129.html

One of the problems is that PATH settings on OS X differ between LS-
started apps, shells etc., so it is in general problematic to get the
path right in all circumstances, so currently the CRAN binary assumes
the most common distribution.