[R-SIG-Mac] Scripting R

Christian Prinoth Christian.Prinoth at epsilonsgr.it
Thu Jan 29 17:03:23 CET 2009

Hi,
 is there something similar to rcom on OSX? I understand that R for OSX
has some limited applescript support, but I was wondering if there is an
easy way to share data with other applications. My ultimate goal would
be to use R together with a spreadsheet as I can currently do on windows
with R, rcom and Excel.

Thanks

Christian Prinoth <cp at epsilonsgr.it>
Epsilon SGR