[R-SIG-Mac] FOTRAN compilation error on Tiger but not for Leopard

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Tue Jan 13 10:36:47 CET 2009

Dear List memnber,

first, I have to admit that I am not a Mac user nor am I subscribed to
the list, hence please cc my email adress in your responses directly.

The package urca now contains in /src FOTRAN code. The compilation works
on R-Forge (see project AICTSI with Leopard), but an error is reported
in the build on CRAN (Tiger). My question now is: Is there anything I
can do such that the package can be build under Tiger. Any hints and
pointers are welcome.

The code is available here:
http://r-forge.r-project.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/pkg/src/?root=ur
ca

And the Mac build log file can be accessed here:
http://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-macosx-ix86/urca-00chec
k.html
with further information:
http://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-macosx-ix86/urca-00inst