[R-SIG-Mac] 64 bit Mac GUI

Smith, Edward C nedsmith at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 2 17:06:31 CET 2009

Thanks for the note, Brian.  This is very helpful.  As it turned out,
I only needed to compile the packages locally using package source.
This does not work for "statnet", but I was able to install all of its
components (statnet is a kind of umbrella package).  So, it seems my
original question about running both 32 and 64-bit is now irrelevant,
gladly.  I still don't know why I was getting memory errors on the 32-
bit architecture, but no need to fuss trying to figure it out now that
things are running on the 64.  I was also able to get the 64-bit R.app
GUI up and running...which is nice.

Thanks again for your help!

Ned