[R-SIG-Mac] Copy & Paste from tktext on a Mac

Anne Skoeries home at anne-skoeries.de
Wed Aug 26 16:59:05 CEST 2009

Hi Simon,

thanks, I finally got it.
I was doing the exact same thing like you did, but it just didn't work.
Your e-mail brought me to the idea to update my X11. I was still
working under version 2.1.6 and copy&paste in a tktext-window didn't
work with this version. Updating to the latest release (X11 2.4.0) and
selecting the checkbox "activate clipboard" under settings was the
right way to make it work!

Thanks so much, Anne