[R-SIG-Mac] JGR, JAva and Macintosh

Leonard Assis lmassis at yahoo.com.br
Tue Apr 28 21:25:30 CEST 2009

Note: On Mac OS X we strongly recommend using iplots from within JGR.
Proceed at your own risk as iplots cannot resolve potential ev.loop
deadlocks.
'Yes' is assumed for all dialogs as they cannot be shown without a
deadlock,
also ievent.wait() is disabled.
2009-04-28 16:15:50.630 R[64570:c13] Apple AWT Java VM was loaded on
first thread -- can't start AWT.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: Can't start the
AWT because Java was started on the first thread.  Make sure
StartOnFirstThread is not specified in your application's Info.plist
or on the command line
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1822)
	at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:50)
	at java.awt.Toolkit.loadLibraries(Toolkit.java:1509)
	at java.awt.Toolkit.<clinit>(Toolkit.java:1530)
	at java.awt.Color.<clinit>(Color.java:250)
	at org.rosuda.ibase.Common.<clinit>(Common.java:47)
	at org.rosuda.iplots.Framework.<init>(Framework.java:43)
Error in .jnew("org/rosuda/iplots/Framework") :
   Failed to create object of class `org/rosuda/iplots/Framework'
Além disso: Warning message:
In .jnew("org/rosuda/iplots/Framework") :
   NewObject("org/rosuda/iplots/Framework","()V",...) failed

after require(JGR)...
Leonard Assis
lmassis at yahoo.com.br
"An approximate answer to the right problem is worth a good deal more
than an exact answer to an approximate problem."  - J. W. Tukey

"I like working on applied and theoretical problems at the same time
and one thing nice about statistics is that you can be useful in a
wide variety of areas. So my current applications include
biostatistics and also astrophysical applications. The surprising
thing is that the methods used are similar in both areas." - Bradley
Efron