[R-SIG-Mac] JGR, JAva and Macintosh

Beckmann Lars l.beckmann at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Apr 27 15:42:51 CEST 2009

Then the first error in the original message occurs:

The error message after a double click on JGR.app is a popup-windows with following message:

 Cannot find JRI library

 Cannot find java/R interface (JRI) library (libjri.jnilib)
 Please make sure you start JGR  by double-clicking the JGR
 application

Regards
Lars