[R-SIG-Mac] Reminder: Please test the 2.9.0 beta/rc binaries!

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Apr 8 21:52:09 CEST 2009

I would like to remind everyone that we are in the final week of the
beta testing of R 2.9.0, so please test the binaries now! There are
installers for both the Tiger (32-bit) and Leopard (32-bit and 64-bit)
binaries at
http://R.research.att.com/

Reporting bugs right *after* the release is pointless - that's why we
are providing beta and rc builds, so please test them well before
4/17! Post any issues you have with it here.

Thanks,