[R-SIG-Mac] Tcl/Tk on 2.7.2 and Leopard

Christian Hoffmann christian.hoffmann at wsl.ch
Fri Sep 5 15:59:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am not a profound Mac oficionado, but under the new Mac OSX 10.5
Leopard I installed R-2.7.2 out of the box. When I start R in the
terminal, I can see that it hangs at loading Tcl/Tk. Using >R --vanilla
is no alternative so far, since my compiled .First seems to interfere.
How can I start with a simple .First or without it?

Thanks for helping out

Christian

--
Dr. Christian W. Hoffmann,