[R-SIG-Mac] Fwd: rgl 0.81 in R 2.8 on Mac OS X

Kenneth Knoblauch ken.knoblauch at inserm.fr
Thu Oct 23 12:44:12 CEST 2008

Just a followup.  With the updated CRAN R 2.8.0 binaries,
and installing the binary builds of the packages, all works
fine again.  I'd still like to track down the source of
the problem discussed at the beginning of this thread (at
the bottom of this mail), if anyone has some suggestions,
however.

Thank you.

Ken

--