[R-SIG-Mac] /bin/sh: tar: command not found

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Mon Oct 6 20:20:04 CEST 2008

Stefan Evert wrote:
> It's obvious where you get the $M2:$PATH from -- that's what you've
> specified in environment.plist. I don't know where /usr/local/bin has
> been added, though. Perhaps something that R does automatically so you
> always have access to the GNU Fortran installed with R?

You are completely right! I "thought" that I deleted this
environment.plist in my ~/.MacOSX folder. I didn't! Sorry for the noise!
Once I delete this file and restarted R (to restart the box/session was
not required), the PATH in R has been set as expected.

Thanks for your help. Let's see if others can help us with the paths.d
related question!

Cheers,

Ricardo

--