[R-SIG-Mac] can Mac run multiple R tasks

David Rossiter rossiter at itc.nl
Thu Mar 13 12:12:09 CET 2008

Don't forget you can run R from Terminal. So there you can have any
number of Terminal windows open, each with its own R. You can even open
a quartz device (although non-interactive). You can also run it under
X-windows (from xterm for example) and there you have an x11 device.

D G Rossiter
International Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth
Observation (ITC)
Enschede, The Netherlands